Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

Enter the world of Percy Jackson.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xavier's bunk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turtli

Turtli

Xavier's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Xavier's bunk   Xavier's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

I walk in and locate my bed. I lean my staff up against the wall, and rest my head back. I then try to make a rainbow, a bigger one that is. I concentrate, and focus. A small, dark rainbow appears between my hands, and I try to stretch it as far as I can. I close my eyes, stretching, and look a couple seconds later. It's still not bigger. I keep a tiny rainbow over my head, and sleep.
Later
I wake up and stretch. I notice my rainbow is gone, but don't care. I grab my staff and walk out to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Turtli

Turtli

Xavier's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's bunk   Xavier's bunk Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 pm

I come back to my bunk and lay down for a while. I look up at rainbow I made and try, once more, to make it bigger. Raven caws, I lose my concentration and the rainbow shrinks.
Back to top Go down
Turtli

Turtli

Xavier's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's bunk   Xavier's bunk Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 am

I wake up, get up, and dash outside. Then run back in to get my staff and run out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xavier's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's bunk   Xavier's bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's bunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: The Minor Gods Cabin-
Jump to: